Our online magazine welcomes guest post and article submissions on the following topics: senior care, facilities for the elderly, diseases and treatments associated with old age, vitamins and other supplements recommended for seniors, senior-friendly workout routines and techniques and mental health.
Please read the articles in our online publication before pitching a potential article or angle. When we approve your pitch, make sure that it adheres to the following guidelines:
- The length of the article should be at least 800 words.
- The article should be unique. This means no copy-pasting content from other websites.
- The article should not have been published on other sites.
- The article should be grammatically correct.
- Add bullet points and subheadings to make your article more readable.
- If you are adding health claims to your article, please check your facts and cite trustworthy sources.
- Provide a brief bio together with your headshot bio for attribution.
The best ideas and knowledge grow from collaboration and we look forward to cultivating these with you.